Saturday, 24 September 2016

Are you Happy?

Hi! Hey you!!yes you !I know you are reading this.Are you happy with your life? I mean the way you look, the way your life is running , the way your family members are..the way you are doing your job.. Etc.etc..
Are you saying 'Yes'.. Naaa!!!! I don't believe you because I know you are not at all happy.

You have so many complains with the way everything is going around. Oh god ! Could not you make me little taller? Ooohh why is she so pretty,not me?
Why do parents ask so many questions.. And the famous one..'My boss sucks..'.😋

Have you ever thought where the complains come from?
Complaints come from our uncountable demands .. You want everything to run according to your wish but don't want to do anything without your interest.. ..this situation leads to dissatisfaction which results in complains..

In all the process.. You loose the charm of the life..you forget to fall in love with yourself.. You miss the chance to be close to your family.. You fail to enjoy the little pleasures of your life.
All in all you start hating your life.

Wait...look what you have got...
Like what you have.. Love the people around you (if they are lovable)..

You will be mesmerised with your life.

Take care!!
😇😍😇




3 comments: